Friday, March 19, 2010

i made this for you....











somethings i have made in the past month. I love d.i.y's... especially surfing the net and seeing things I love, but dont want to hand over the cash for - so then recreate it with what I've got lying around. Even better when ppl compliment you on it!..

cross necklace: I saw a girl on the street with a large metal cross necklace... i didnt have the balls to ask her where she got it from. and couldnt find it anywhere.
I cut a piece of thick cardboard in the shape of a cross, cut some leather cutoffs in the same shape and glued them on either side of the cardboard cut out. I then made a hole on the top to thread the string through annd put and eyeleton either side to make it look neat. lastly, u could still see the cardboard in the middle, inbetween the leather pieces, so i got some thin ribbon and glued it around the rims of the cut out. finish.


backless bow scoop dress: the steps on how to make this was on my previous post. eeezy peezy.

arm chain bracelet: I saw a pic on outsapop (www.outsapop.com) of something similar - and straight away took some chains and linked them all together.

studded shorts: ummm.. need I say more? but what i might add - i studded these babies along the the sides of the zipper - and my bf commented that it looks like i'm directing people to my "love nest". hahaha.

chain rimmed bustier: cant remember what inspired me to do this... but it makes a plain bustier so much more edgy.. the steps are on a previous post aswell.


xxx shhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment