Saturday, March 20, 2010

miu miu .. and diy intro.

















The shoes have it... I'm loving miu miu's clever prints on what looks like silk blends - so adonrnigly loveley!. I dont think I would ever pull something like that off although ....atleast the shoes i could definatelty see my self parading around in.. mm.. fat chance. I always seem to pay extra attention to designers who use models for their campaigns that look like porcelain dolls. e.g: gemma ward in her hey days. I want her back. Funnily enough, miu miu's previous campaigns featured 2 of my favourite muse's - Kirsten Dunst and Camilla Belle.. i love belle's bushy brows. Too bad my asian heritage makes my brows awfully sparce - but thats another story. haha. Lucky I came across a red vintage pair of platforms whcih are actually the same shape and cut as the black miu miu platforms pictured above. But their red in colour, and I dont see red miu miu platforms. So .. drumroll please.. i intend to "d.i.y" them so they look a little more "miu". I'll put a picture above of that they look like... do u think they look similar? i'll post the diy when I do it for all to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment